- All rights reserved. This site and its contents are Copyrighted and protected US and Intenational Copyright law. Copying any file off this site for republication is strictly restricted. E-mail the author to inquire about obtaining permission for any republication electronically or in print.
- The entire contents of this web site is copyright © by Friends of Pennypack Park.
No part may be used without written consent of FOPP.
- Companies mentioned in this web site may own numerous registered trademarks. Product names
referenced may be trademarks of their respective companies.
- The information and aritcles in this web presentation have not been subjected to any formal
testing by FOPP.
- Articles and information will be presented as technically correct as possible, to the best
knowledge of the author and editors. Technical inaccuracies may arise from printing errors,
new developments in the industry and/or changes or enhancements to components, either hardware
- The opinions expressed by authors who contribute are their own and do not necessarily
reflect the official policy of FOPP.
- This site is brought to you by a consent of the FOPP, however at any time, content may
have been posted which the FOPP has not had opportunitity to review and approve, and
therefore can assumme no responsibility for the authors otherwise, good intentions.
- In short, this site has been preparred for the enjoyment and recreation of the general
public. We created this site for fun, please don't try to misconstrue anything you have read.
- Photos by FOPP may be used as private, non-public computer station screensavers or desktops. They may not be marketed, sold or distributed as part of any hardware or software package. They may not be edited or altered except to change file format. Inquire about permission for the photos by other persons.
- A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from
the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania:
1-(800)-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.
Personal privacy and security of information are mutual concerns of the Friends of Pennypack Park, its members, and visitors to the FOPP web site. This Statement explains FOPP's Internet policies and security measures relating to personal privacy and information security.
The Friends of PennyPack Park may collect and store the following information about you when you visit the FOPP web site: the name of the domain from which you access the Internet (for example, aol.com, if you are connecting from an America Online account); the date and time you access the site; and the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site. The FOPP uses this information to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of its site. This helps FOPP to make its site more responsive to its members and prospective members.
The Friends of PennyPack Park will not obtain personally identifying information about you when you visit our site unless you choose to provide such information. If you choose to send e-mail, registration, or other personal information over the Internet, you do so voluntarily.
The Friends of Pennypack Park will not disclose personal information provided to it except as follows:
By your use of and connection to our web site, you understand and consent to this privacy statement.
- At your request, which may be oral, in writing, by telephone, electronic or other means we recognize;
- To assist FOPP in evaluating its programs and to continue to improve the quality of your on-line and membership experience;
- When disclosure is required by law, such as pursuant to court order, subpoena, legal process or government agency examination or investigation, or to protect or enforce our rights;